Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blog 19

Wow.....its 9pm...I am enjoying a dark beverage and relaxing after the RHS/S Medford Boys game.... Prawitz and my friend Jeff Bright said its the best we have played all season, but still we came up on the low side of the score.  Roseburg led till there was about 3 minutes left in the third quarter then South turned more to Singler and it started to slip away.   I'll leave the rest of the sports commentary to Brian who is the true expert.   Some observations from other angles though:  Sitting in the 2nd row right behind the bench is the best seat in the house for me. I can hear  both coaches and some of the players and even the officials  but it also forces me to not yell at calls I don't like (that loud radio voice stands  out when I whine, or so I have been told!).   The only down side  tonight was two times when balls were heading towards my head!  It was great to see a bigger crowd there tonight too (but a bunch of you parked in the fire lane or in other no parking areas!! eek!).   I love the intensity of basketball when you are so close you feel like you are in the game.  My occasional  tickets to Duck games are good seats but no where near feeling like  you are "in" the game.  I am looking foward to being back at RHS Friday night....hopefully in the 2nd row again!  I hope you'll be there too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment