Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall

Without Duck games for a couple Saturdays, I am behind updating this!

Fall is obviously here. Finally some rain (though I am still not a fan of rain..), and cooler temperatures. Fall sports for kids (explaining all the mileage on the mini van) and - did I just produce a commercial with Christmas music in it?? (yes....!).

Flu is sure the hot topic of the moment. Having a High Schooler home sick today with something else, brings the issue closer to home. Guess its time we all got shots! (no I am NOT suggesting a live feature on Inside Douglas County....or am I?)

Bike riding now appears on the back burner, though I am watching for dry days to ride. So far, dry weather and a busy schedule have not allowed a ride.

This Saturday Dave Ramsey is in Portland and we are giving away passes for listeners to attend, so keep listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment