Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year

Sorry I know its been quite awhile since I updated this blog. I promise to do better in the new year.

2010 seems a bit ominous. So many things are happening so fast right now. From world economic issues, to potential military conflicts, to uh having a teenager who wants a car....yea there is a lot to think about.

In the new year I hope to do a better job at recreation. I did ride a whopping 8 miles on Sunday. The bike path was like rush hour with walkers and riders, and even dogs, out to work on those resolutions. I hear all the health clubs and the YMCA were packed out too.

In the new year, I hope to fix up the house and yard a bit. I have gotten lots of advise on what to do, now just need to get to it.

In the new year, I will go to the Oregon Coast. I have not been to the beach in 5-6 years. (yea sad isn't it!). Most of my life runs on I-5 but I need to walk in the sand and feel the wind. (sounds kind of weird...I know)

In the new year, I will go out of state. Its been a couple years and while I don't know where we might go - I am open to ideas.

Thats it for now. More blogging coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment