Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mid February?

I am beyond stunned that its already the second half of February! It seems only yesterday that we had Christmas decorations up. (by the way, I just noticed a Christmas wreath still attached to our house...how did that happen? I emailed my wife, as she handles decorating)

The temperatures are warmer, the grass is growing and I am trying to get some bike riding in. Apparently college baseball is starting this week as well, since Brian is heading to LA for a few days before the grueling Oregon Duck trip to Hawaai. Why on earth is college baseball starting in February? Apparently another of those decisions dictated by others without asking me.

There have been alot of changes lately in my life, but the funnest one (most days) is 541radio.com - our new website for the Brooke Communications family of stations. I love that we can put up pics and audio of the news for you to see and hear. Justin the Webguy has taken us along ways in a short period of time. Laura has done a ton of great work on the site as well. It will continue to evolve, but its nice to feel like we have taken a big step foward.

Well I will end here for now, as a pile of paperwork is calling my name from the Programming desk side of my brain. Keep listening to News Radio 1240 KQEN and checking out 541radio.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment