Sunday, August 23, 2009

Aug 23

Its Sunday...I am in the office playing catch up and dealing with a few projects...

I keep noticing a few things - "back to school, football, and cooler temperatures coming" are phrases coming out of people's mouth more and more. Say it isn't so - I would like one more month of summer please. Email your public officials and lets see if we can do something in that regard!

Yesterday I dug up a several foot section of the backyard chasing down a sprinkler system problem. Now I remember why I work in an office....darned hard work!

On a brighter note: The first Music In The Vines was a great success Thursday night. Join us again this Thursday at Melrose Vineyards - great music, food and wine available. The new events center is just delightful....

Well.....enjoy the week....I think it will be a busy one....keep the radio on and we will keep telling you whats going on. Thanks for listening to News radio 1240 KQEN

No comments:

Post a Comment