Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blog 21

Is spring really here? By the time you read this it could be raining again I know. But the recent amount of nice weather has picked up people's spirits it seems. During these tough times, its good to know that indeed "the sun will come out tomorrow". For me that means a little yardwork, and trying to knock out some miles on the newer bike. My goal of course is to get into better shape and shed a few pounds. Riding also clears my mind of things which is good. I do however take the cell along just in case I see "breaking news" (or get hit by a car and need help lol). My friend Kelly Leonard has challenged me to a real long ride or two this year (Seattle to Portland), but we'll see how the schedule of life plays into some of these big events. Anyway, enjoy the sun while its here and if you are out driving, don't run over me on the bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment