Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog 23

Someone said I hadn't written for awhile. And they were right. With all the sickness going around, we have had staff gone every day for eons, so we are all covering a bit extra sometimes. Makes me wish cloning were futher along...then I could find a clone to do some of my work (for free of course!)

This is a weird time....spitting snow and ice one morning, nice the next. Basketball still going yet baseball almost starting (For the new Duck team only 9 days away). People trying to plan spring break, others trying to figure out how to pay to keep school going till the end of the year.

We seem to be facing challenges not seen in many years. Just a few years ago the economy was going strong, everyone was making money and problems seemed few. Now almost the opposite.
All I can say today is "hang in there".

No comments:

Post a Comment